The OSTPA family is saddened to report the loss of two of its members. Our heartfelt condolences go out to the families of Jimmy Kendle (Modified) and Shawn Williams (TWD). Jimmy passed away April 1, as a result of a truck accident near Hagerstown, MD. He enjoyed traveling from Maryland to pull with his Ohio buddies and always made an impression on everyone he met. His full obituary can be seen here.
Shawn Williams passed away April 2. Shawn and his father Don piloted the Out'a Control and Lac'a Control Two Wheel Drive Trucks. Earning the Puller of the Year Award in 2009 and 2003 (with his father), Shawn had a great love for the sport of pulling that was only trumped by the love he had for his family. His full obituary can be seen here.
It is with a heavy heart that our OSTPA family sends it deepest sympathy to the family of Chuck Roberts who passed away Saturday, February 28. Chuck, father of Head Games crew members Derek and Carrie Roberts, was a familiar face at OSTPA events and often helped with the laser duties and scale and drawbar. A full obituary can be seen here.
Our deepest sympathy goes out to the family of Bob Wuertz who passed away suddenly, Wednesday, Jan. 7. Bobby was an OSTPA Competition Director, flagman and tech official and was also a past member of the Morrow County Fair Board. He will be greatly missed by his OSTPA family. Bobby's full obituary can be viewed here.
2015 Tentative Schedule, click here
2015 Tentative Schedule with class chart, click here
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram .... @ostpapull
Check out results posted on the Trackside Pull Results page
Please remember that registration for the first class of any event closes 1/2 hour before the start of the event. If you are running late, please call the office number to let the entry trailer know.
OSTPA New Rules
Agenda items passed that will go into effect
for the 2014 OSTPA pulling season.
Passed November 2013
1. SS Division ? Alcohol V-8 tractors with aftermarket head to run 18 inch drawbar at 7500 lb.
2. SS Division - All Super Stock alcohol, 6 cylinder tractors with push rod, aftermarket head engines to run 19 inch drawbar at 8,000 lb.
Passed April 2014
1. TWD division ? In TWD class, have a maximum of 4 wheels in contact with the pulling surface.
2. TWD division ? No adjustable suspension on TWD vehicle capable of changing rear drawbar height.
3. Super Stock Class ? SS Class to allow 504 cubic inch or smaller alcohol powered tractors with after-market push rod heads to run at 20?? drawbar height at 8,000 lbs.
4. Executive Board ? Remove rule under Super Stock, p. 14-L-2, Super Farm tractors are allowed to compete, under their own rules and regulations (excluding weight), in the Super Stock Class. Remove rule p. 17-B-Super Farm tractors are allowed to compete, under their own divisional rules and regulations (excluding weight) in Pro Stock or Super Stock classes.
Note: SMFWD will run rules from the 2012 Pulling Season for the 2014 Season.
Thank You to the 2014 Sponsors!