Classifieds updated 2/3/2014
Don't forget about the Annual OSTPA Picnic before the Saturday night pull at the Wayne County Fair, Wooster, Ohio. Bring a covered dish to share. The fair board will once again be providing the chicken.
Points have been updated through Mansfield
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram .... @ostpapull
Check out results posted on the Trackside Pull Results page
Please remember that registration for the first class of any event closes 1/2 hour before the start of the event. If you are running late, please call the office number to let the entry trailer know.
OSTPA New Rules
Agenda items passed that will go into effect
for the 2014 OSTPA pulling season.
Passed November 2013
1. SS Division – Alcohol V-8 tractors with aftermarket head to run 18 inch drawbar at 7500 lb.
2. SS Division - All Super Stock alcohol, 6 cylinder tractors with push rod, aftermarket head engines to run 19 inch drawbar at 8,000 lb.
Passed April 2014
1. TWD division – In TWD class, have a maximum of 4 wheels in contact with the pulling surface.
2. TWD division – No adjustable suspension on TWD vehicle capable of changing rear drawbar height.
3. Super Stock Class – SS Class to allow 504 cubic inch or smaller alcohol powered tractors with after-market push rod heads to run at 20’’ drawbar height at 8,000 lbs.
4. Executive Board – Remove rule under Super Stock, p. 14-L-2, Super Farm tractors are allowed to compete, under their own rules and regulations (excluding weight), in the Super Stock Class. Remove rule p. 17-B-Super Farm tractors are allowed to compete, under their own divisional rules and regulations (excluding weight) in Pro Stock or Super Stock classes.
Note: SMFWD will run rules from the 2012 Pulling Season for the 2014 Season.
Thank You to the 2014 Sponsors!